Administrator (Bedford, NS)
VistaCare Communications is a leading telecommunications solutions provider for a wide range of businesses and organizations. We are currently seeking an Administrator to join our Human Resources department in a permanent, full-time role. The ideal candidate will be high performer who excels in a fast-paced environment and is looking for an opportunity for growth and development.
VistaCare Communications is an equal opportunity employer, welcoming applications from people with disabilities. Any applicant who may require accommodations are encouraged to discuss this with their recruiter.
- High level of computer literacy; advanced proficiency with Microsoft suite of software, specifically Excel
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage stress and to work through problems tactfully and timely
- Able to work efficiently as part of a team as well as independently
- Able to work well under pressure and meet set deadlines
- Attention to detail in all areas of work
- 1-2 years experience in a similar administrative role
- Education or equivalent experience in office administration
- Education or equivalent experience in Human Resources or Occupational Health & Safety considered an asset
- Experience in Construction and/or Telecommunication Industry as an asset
- Ability to work in a high energy, fast-paced work environment.
- The successful candidate will be required to pass a criminal record check
- Competitive compensation based on experience and skill level
- 50% employer paid comprehensive group benefits (health, dental, vision, insurance)
- Employee & Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Employer-match RRSP group plan
- Venngo work perks program